hahahahahahahahaha
seems like more than a year since i posted in this site. So, anyone could think that I never opened this site since my last post, because some people - and I do agree - if blog is a place for sharing alias curhat-curhat gitu.
But Nope, I often open this site -ehm usually my blog's site- to check out what's happening hahaha, ga masalah kan ya kepo sama site sendiri :)
well, manyyyyy great things was happened in 2012.
2012 is like a miracle.
2012 is ...... haha shouldn't I write that right now? Bulan November aja belum selesai -___-
but later I want to write it all ~ ~ (backsound : Adelle - Rolling In The Deep)
Haha I promise :)
Today, like the title of this post i just want to Peekaboo! Just like giving a teaser video like in Kpop upcoming MV, I wanna give you a teaser (maybe) about the next post ;)